PANCAP AIDS HealthCare Foundation Project
AIDS HealthCare Foundation and PANCAP
The AIDS Healthcare Foundation has awarded the Pan Caribbean Partnership Against HIV and AIDS (PANCAP) funding in the amount of $22,584.00 United States Dollars. The purpose of this fund is to support resource mobilization to assist member countries to achieve the 90-90-90 targets.
What is the AIDS HealthCare Foundation (AHF)?
- As an expert in the delivery of HIV and AIDS medical care and an influential advocate, AIDS Healthcare Foundation is on the forefront of efforts to control AIDS globally. The Foundation develops and advocates for effective prevention strategies, works towards expansion of HIV testing worldwide and plays a major role in the scale-up of antiretroviral treatment delivery.
- AHF provides treatment, care, and support services to more than 180,000 individuals living with HIV and AIDS in the U.S., Africa, Asia, Latin America, Caribbean, and Eastern Europe. Its successes have led AHF to decide to include philanthropic efforts as one part of its strategy to control the HIV epidemic, by providing financial support to needy charitable organizations worldwide who share AHF’s goal of ending HIV and AIDS. Therefore, in accordance with AHF’s evaluation policies and procedures, AHF will award grants to organizations whose activities advance one or more of the following goals:
- prevent new HIV infections
- increase awareness of HIV status
- provide access to quality HIV care
- provide leadership on community solutions to HIV