The Ashe Company
8 Cargill Avenue,
Tel# (876) 960-2985
This small grant is providing support to the Grantee to build capacity of CSOs to empower young MSM to better understand the importance of advocacy and increase their role in addressing barriers relating to stigma and discrimination.
- Self-efficacy and empowerment residential workshop with civil society staff to become better advocates against community related stigma and discrimination and basic human rights violation.
- Support CSOs respective programmes with techniques/tools and provide young MSM with information needed to understand advocacy.
- Evaluate implementation of residential workshop and technical support provided CSOs.
Commencement of small grant activities were delayed due to the late disbursement of funds. First tranche of US$26,551.26 was received 40 days after signing of the LCI Project Small Grant Agreement.
- Self-efficacy and empowerment residential workshop with civil society staff was held on the 30th January – 1st February 2017 (see Ashe Technical Report – March 2017)
- Thirteen of 14 CSOs requested technical assistance during the period 2nd February – 30th May 2017 (see Ashe Technical Report – May 2017).
- Evaluation of the residential workshop and technical support provided CSOs was completed (see Ashe Technical Report – May 2017).