Executive Director GRPA
The Guyana Responsible Parenthood Association (GRPA), a leading NGO in Guyana for Sexual & Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR), invites applications for the position of Executive Director.
The candidate is required to possess:
- A Master’s Degree in Management, Public Health, Social Work, or related field, with at least three (3) years experience in a Senior Management position
- or a 1st Degree in the above fields with considerable experience in a Senior Management position.
- Strong skills in Sexual and Reproductive Health & Rights, Gender Issues, Leadership, Communications; Social Enterprise; and Project Proposal Writing.
- Managing the GRPA according to the standards and values of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF)
- Promoting the mission of GRPA and IPPF at national, regional and international fora
- Mastering the planning, reporting and evaluation systems of GRPA and IPPF
- Raising funds for the GRPA
- Working in close collaboration with the Executive Directors of the Caribbean, the Regional Office of the IPPF/WHR and partners in advancing the cause of sexual and reproductive health and rights in Guyana.
Preference will be given to candidates with a sound knowledge of management experience in sexual and reproductive health and rights, or related fields.
The position will require the incumbent to travel locally, regionally and internationally.
A Letter of Interest, CV and two references must be submitted to the President, Board of Directors, GRPA, 70 Quamina Street, S/Cummingsburg, Georgetown, Guyana or via email (email@example.com) on or before 16 December 2019.
For more information visit http://www.grpa.org.gy