PANCAP Advisory Group on Resource Mobilisation
The Advisory Group on Resource Mobilisation will:
• Ensure that the needs of the CRSF and resource gaps for the Strategic Priority Areas are identified.
• Ensure that an operational plan for the resource mobilisation strategy is developed.
• Review and provide feedback on PANCAP’s Advocacy Strategy that includes its value proposition and positioning statement for the private
• Support the identification of new funding sources and opportunities.
• Identify champions for soliciting support from national and regional entrepreneurs and determining incentives for their investments.
• Monitor the implementation of the operational plan for the resource mobilisation strategy.
The Advisory Group on Resource Mobilisation will meet virtually at least once a quarter, however, the frequency of meetings will be determined by the group. Decisions will be taken by consensus. The Advisory Group will be supported by the PCU which will facilitate the convening of meetings of the Group and recording the minutes of the meetings. The Advisory Group will report to the Priority Areas Coordinating Committee. Policy related matters will be brought to the attention of the Executive Board and the COHSOD and other governance bodies.