Re-advertisement - Request for Proposal: Recording, editing and visual design for the PANCAP Video Report 2016
- Last Updated on Friday, 03 March 2017 18:38
- Published on Friday, 03 March 2017 18:34
- Hits: 118
Request for Proposal: Recording, editing and visual design for the PANCAP Video Report 2016
Friday 3 March, 2017
To All Recipients:
You are invited to submit a proposal to provide video recording, editing and visual design/effects for the Pan Caribbean Partnership Against HIV and AIDS (PANCAP) Video Report 2016. PANCAP currently distributes a printed version of the PANCAP Annual Report but desires a more visually appealing format to report on milestones, current achievements and a review of past initiatives, projects, programmes and successes.
The video report requires a visually appealing design with each segment contained within separate DVD chapters/uploads to YouTube. These will consist of discussions with PANCAP officials with relevant insertions of images, graphics, music/sound design and corresponding video material to propel the discussion. The design and format must be in keeping with PANCAP’s branding and marking guidelines and must offer viewers an interactive and entertaining experience.
Deliverables and specifications are provided in greater detail below. Our preference is that work on this functionality is completed by 31 May 2017. We request that proposals cost out obtaining recorded interviews in multiple countries while maintaining high production value and staying within the budget indicated, high definition (HD) video recording, video editing and graphic design, visual and sound design, music, narration, make-up and lighting, DVD chapter formatting and design. Please note that you will be required to upload the video report in separate chapters to the PANCAP YouTube page. A suggested timeline for all completed work is proposed on page 7. An adjusted timeline will be negotiated following a signed contract.
The budgeted cost of the PANCAP Video Report 2016 is Five Thousand United States Dollars (US$5000.).
Proposals must include:
- Suggested technical and project management approaches;
- Production plan to record interviews in multiple Caribbean countries while maintaining quality and production budget
- An anticipated timeline;
- Budget, itemized by deliverable for high definition (HD) video recording; editing and graphic design; visual and sound design; make-up and lighting, DVD formatting and YouTube uploads
- Identification of key project staff with details of qualifications and experience;
- Past performance examples of at least two consulting projects that are similar in scope to the proposed project;
- A list of references (preferably the clients of the past performance examples), including names, email addresses, and telephone numbers.
An electronic version of your proposal must be received no later than 12:00 Noon on Friday March 31, 2017. Proposals received after that time will be disqualified. If PANCAP has any questions, we will send them via email to the appropriate vendor.
We anticipate that the provider whose proposal is the best solution for our project will be selected by the end of the day on Wednesday 12 April, 2017. PANCAP will notify all vendors who respond to this RFP. If PANCAP does not receive a proposal that meets our needs adequately and cost effectively, we reserve the right to make no award at this time.
Dr. Shanti Singh-Anthony
Knowledge Coordinator, PANCAP – Knowledge for Health Project
Phone: (592) 222-0001-75 extension 3414
Please click below for the FULL document.