- Last Updated on Monday, 07 May 2012 20:23
- Published on Tuesday, 13 March 2012 21:37
- Hits: 1490
- Centro de Orientacione Investigacion Integral (COIN)
- Caribbean Vunerable Communities Colation (CVC)
- International Labour Organisation (ILO)
- International Organisation for Migration (IOM)
- Pan Caribbean Partnership Aganist HIV & AIDS
- Pan American Health Organisation (HIV C/Bean Office ) PHCO
- Population Service International (PSI)
- United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
- University of the West Indies Health Economics Unit (UWI-HEU)
Consulting Firm: EPOS Health Management
EPOS Health Management, part of the German GOPA Group, was founded in 1985 as an independent worldwide provider of health consulting services. Since its founding, EPOS has implemented more than 300 projects in 75 countries and is the largest health consulting company in Germany. The company’s current portfolio includes 65 projects in 40 countries.
EPOS applies high professional standards, a prerequisite for timely delivery of cost-effective and high quality services. EPOS is one of the few consulting companies in Europe to hold the ISO 9001:2000 certificate in quality management for programmes in the health sector.
With a core team of 40 employees in Germany and around 300 regional and project staff, EPOS combines cutting-edge technical expertise with long-time project management experience and an in-depth understanding of local health markets.
EPOS clients include bilateral agencies, such as GIZ, the German Development Bank (KfW), the French Agency for Development (AFD), USAID, and the United States Center for Disease Control (CDC) and multilateral agencies, including World Bank (WB), Global Fund (GFATM), EU, UN or the Asian Development Bank (ADB). Our clients are also ministries of health, health insurance funds, regional and local health authorities, and private health care providers.
EPOS’ services cover three Areas of Competence, “Integrated Primary Health Care”, “Health Policy and Financing”, and “Health Facilities and Services”, and therefore offers a comprehensive spectrum of services in health. As part of the GOPA Group, EPOS has access to a wide range of other knowledge and expertise in development cooperation, including economic co-operation and good governance, IT for development, human resources development, rural development, infrastructure development, social development and communication services.